Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tuesday Morning

What a nice chilly morning for me to wear sandals :/ Isn't this weather going to change for warmth any time soon?? I'm a total winter lover, but this year I cannot wait til summer. It has a lot to do with the fact that I want to be able to take Jett out and not have to worry about him being cold and getting sick. RSV season is almost over!!!! Thank Goodness. I'm back to work and it feels amazing. I get a few hours during the day to work, talk to other adults and best of all get paid to do it. I was really gung ho about being a stay at home mommy but due to the terrible state our country is in, I wasn't able to do so. J's paycheck would be enough to pay all the bills but then we would have nothing left over for even a .99 cent burger :/ and that's just not going to fly. I have a new passion well I'd say it's more of an obsession now... I'm so into sewing I can barley contain myself. I walk into a craft store and I feel like a little kid in a candy store. All the fabrics and thread and I can't even complete a sentence because I'm getting super excited as we speak. I love it. Yesterday after work I headed over to Hobby Lobby to buy some materials to make Jett a Mobile for his room. I spent 1 1/2 in that store and didn't even notice. It's a vicious cycle I tell ya. 

Jett is doing amazing! I took him over to my parents house this past Saturday and he spent the night with his grandparents. It's a bitter sweet moment for me because I love the time to do me but I also missed the little booger like crazy. I called her about a million times just to see how he was doing. He's eating a lot more now and it's because we've changed his formula. He was on NeoSure with is designed especially for kiddo's that are born prematurely. It was 2 extra calories per ounce to help them "catch up" quicker. The only problem was that it was a super thick formula and my poor baby was having some difficulties with it. He wouldn't eat as much and when he did, he would throw up. Not spit up but stomach churning, gaging throwing up. I was petrified when I saw him doing this so I changed his formula to the Sensitive kind and he's doing so much better. His feeds have gone up so much he can go through a can of formula in 2 days. He takes in about 4 oz every 2 hours :) I weighed him last night and he's at 9lb 13oz! 3 oz to go to reach the big 10. So exciting! 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! He is racking up the poundage FAST!
    Yay for sewing! :)

    ReplyDelete