Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2months

Amazing! Yesterday Jett turned 2 months old. Seems like just yesterday I was having to drive back and forth from the Hospital to visit him. He's been home for a month 1/2 and it's been an amazing ride. He's currently weighing 8lbs 4oz and is 21 inches long. He went through a two day phase where he would eat 5oz and not eat again until 5 hours later, however for the last 3 days he's been back to his normal feeding schedule. He's still taking in a considerable amount of food IMO. He's taking 4oz every 3-31/2 hours. Today I'm trying to see if I can get him on some sort of napping/sleep schedule. He woke up this morning at 6am to eat but seeing as how I myself had only had 4 hours of sleep, I woke up to feed him and ended up just passing out on the couch with him after he ate. He slept for about 2 hours and he woke up to get his dipe changed. He ate again at 11 and then at 2. He's been napping in his crib for the last hour. I'm taking this time to update you guys on what's going on since I'll have to feed him again in about 30 min. Yesterday while I was changing his diaper, he made a noise that I've never heard before and he'd never heard it either because he looked at me like "did I just do that" It was pretty adorable.

I haven't made any diapers in a while, so today I'm busting out the sewing machine and getting to work. I'm also going to test out my snap pliers! Very exciting stuff happening over here today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment