Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My prego montage

1st BFP May.30.2010
                                        
1st & 2nd BFP's May.30.2010
                                             


3rd BFP May.31.2010(because if for some reason the first two were wrong, this digital one would clarify any confusion) 
                                                


1st Ultrasound
 It's starting to set in.... Oh snap we're totally going to be parents. This is also the ultrasound we gave our parents when we told them they'll be g-parents in the near future.



Second Ultrasound
     This is the ultrasound we got the morning J and I were married ^_^             
July.26.2010




 
16wks 3days.  
I wasn't showing much before so I didn't find it necessary to post my gut just for the sake of a post. I'll take bi-weekly photos since i'm expanding at a faster rate these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment