Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Introduction 08.24.2010

Hello, and welcome to this segment of Baby May Cry


Here as your host is mommy in the making Jeeeeeeeenifer A.... 
So as many of you may or may not already know I am a total nerd and find humor in the little things such as this totally lame intro to a post ^_^ But I have a feeling most of you do know me and in some way, shape or form also know my partner in crime and daddy to be J! To explain the name of the blog which you can see is Baby May Cry, I must first describe my life as a gamers wife. My wonderful husband J is a longtime gamer who likes to spend his free time playing games on his much prized PS3. That is of course only after he's spent time with me walking up and down the beach, dissipating clouds with his mind. Baby May Cry is an adaptation that my husband and I came up with while being, well you know, nerdy. It's a take on the widely known video game, Devil May Cry. I'm sure you can gather that the word Devil and a baby blog don't go hand in hand, unless you are of course describing a heathen child, so to make things a bit more baby friendly we've changed the name to Baby May Cry.


Today, August 24th I am 16 weeks and 3 days along. As of now we don't know if we're team blue or pink and it's driving me kind of insane. Not because I'm favoring one gender more than the other ;) but simply for the fact that I want to be able to call him/her by their name and also because I love to shop and shopping for a tiny person is way too much fun especially if it's gender specific. I want to start planning out the nursery and to do that I must know the sex. So for the time being I'm nesting like a momma bird. Cleaning every surface that can be cleaned.  


I'm counting down the days til we find out which by today's date we've got 16 days left. Sept.7.2010. YIPPIE!!!!!


Well folks that's all I've got for now, stay tuned for some pictures and more posts. Until then have a marvelous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment